pipe spools

pipe spools
we iso'd this for example

Da Boss

Da Boss
In The Windy City

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So this morning I enjoyed participating in a conversation with Ned Minor, author and founding partner of Minor and Brown PC, facilitated by Scott Lippitt (who has apparently rebranded himself). Scott asked who among the audience blogged, and of those, how often. I hung my head in shame along with the majority. As a take-away I left with an autographed copy of Ned's book and a couple of useful insights. Ned seems to be a bit of a marketing guru.
CC2BL INC has, without much marketing at all really, picked up a lot of traction of late and so now I go from wondering how I was going to repay myself, to wondering how I am going to clone myself.
Since I have undertaken to do more for my creator from here on out, I guess I will leave that to him. Never be anxious etc etc.
Keep watching this space for more developments and musiongs as Scott says I have to post three times a week!