pipe spools

pipe spools
we iso'd this for example

Da Boss

Da Boss
In The Windy City

Saturday, October 24, 2009

we can iso that again!

So I'm off the breadline after a 6 month hiatus. Whoopdedoo.
Will it be good for me? Time will tell. Got my very own office again.
Hello Quickpen - I missed you.
I might even get to AU this year - we talked about it.
The first project will be a nick, so back to the dreaded triangular chases and special bars/grilles for all openings. Haven't done one of these since oh I don't know, 20002 maybe. Of course, there's also a brewery - gotta love those. Lots of stainless steel drainlines. I'll be tweaking the ole database for those fittings no doubt. Then there's the sad sad case of the outsourced ductwork models - only 174 hits! Gonna have to get good with autocad mep duct in a hurry. Could it be worse than Kuck Mechanical, well its drafted by a gal, so..............
Hey at least the commute is a dream, just straight down I-76 to Pecos, or even Federal - there's a railroad crossing that always seems to be blocked by a long line of not-moving hopper cars.
Seem like nice folks. Hope this pans out. Gotta keep a lid on the OT. And keep playing with Revit, my retirement fund(er). And my P.E. project, mustn't forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment